New Start Time: Tee Times Begin 11:30am (CST)
Tee Times for Highland Oaks
Join us Sunday, October 19 at Highland Oaks Golf Course, Dothan, AL for the final event of 2014. No points will be awarded for this event but we are keeping the improvement incentive (see below).
Since the Tour Championship was at Kinderlou, we have the end of year awards already computed and ready so the awards will go quickly. We will be hosting a Barbecue Banquet after play concludes and will have a brief program and present end-of-year prizes and trophies.
IMPROVEMENT INCENTIVE!! - For every stroke you improve upon your 2014 average we will discount your 2015 Annual Player Fee $10 per stroke (up to $50* per player)! Must have played 3 events to be eligible.
Here's how the incentive works:
- You must have played 3 rounds* in a Red Hills event this year (2014)
- All player's scoring averages are posted in the 2014 results chart.
- Sample: If your average was 84 and at Highland Oaks you shoot 80 (4 shot improvement), we will reduce your 2015 Annual Player Fee by $40!!!
*Rounds, not events
So have fun and show us how much you've improved!
- Tee times begin 11:30am
- Special Contests w/Prizes
- Golf Trivia (parents only)
- Putting Contest (all players can participate on the practice green following play)
- Closest to the Pin and Longest Putt (holes TBA)
Event Fee: $68 for 18-holers, $48 for 9 holers. Click here to register now!
Deadline for SignUp and Banquet Tix: Thursday midnight, Oct. 16
Tee times: Sunday, Oct. 19 begin 11:30AM Central / Dothan time).
YARDAGES: (Yardage Guide for Sunday - Marsh->Magnolia) Click here to review scorecards
PRACTICE ROUNDS: Practice rounds are available by calling Highland Oaks at 334-712-2820.
PRACTICE ROUNDS FEES: $15 for 9-holers; $25 for 18-holers (Cart fees are $10/$20).
FOOD AVAILABILITY: Players will be provided a vouchers for the barbecue banquet. Bottled water and snacks will also be available. Any other food items can be purchased from the club.
Banquet Tickets for parents and siblings are available for purchase @ $21 per person.
*No cash value